Accurate and dependable test results are at the heart of what we do. All of our environmental, food and agricultural laboratories are certified in their respective states, and hold official certifications in the United States and the international science community.
We are certified compliant in the following state, national, and international accreditation programs:
- Agricultural Laboratory Proficiency Program (ALP)
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources (IDNR)
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditations
- Manure Analysis Proficiency (MAP)
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAC)
- North American Proficiency Testing (NAPT)
- Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP)
- Performance Assessment Program (PAP-NAPT)
- Washington Department of Ecology
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Trade and Consumer Protection (WDATCP)
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR)
When you need an environmental, food and agricultural laboratory partner that meets the latest certification requirements and holds the top accreditations in our industry, contact us.