With six locations in four states, our company offers excellent opportunities for individuals to work and thrive. You can take part in the excitement and join an industry leader in environmental, food, and agricultural testing services.
Are you looking for rewarding opportunities to enrich your career path? Come grow with us! We are seeking hard-working professionals like you for the following positions:
- Customer Service Staff
- Laboratory Technicians
- Nutrient Management Planners
- Sales Representatives
- Sample Route Drivers
- Summer Internships
- Seasonal Sample Processing Staff
Company environment and culture
Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health, dental, life, and dependent life insurance programs
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) savings plan with pre-tax and after-tax Roth options
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all individuals to apply. For a current list of job opportunities, use the search engine below. For a current list of open positions, and to submit an application, visit our careers page.
Thank you for your time and interest in AgSource Laboratories!